LEAGUE NEWS UPDATE 2017
Jerseys are expected to be available and distributed at the next game (May 28). Distribution details will be available ASAP
EXECUTIVE & MANAGER’S MEET & GREET (MANAGERS ONLY)
May 2nd, 6.30pm @ Sabinas
- We will have 18 teams this year. That means more games to play (17 reg season games, + tournaments and playoffs expanding).
- Tournament will take place over Friday night, Saturday and Sunday (July 7,8 & 9, details to follow asap).
- With more teams we will be using more time slots, including 3pm games on Sundays, as well as the normal 4.30 and 6pm slots.
- Each team will have 1 double header Sunday over the course of the season (with possibility of more due to rain outs).
- We have kept the Hydro 7.30 slots open for rain out use during the year
- Season expected to start May 7 (Grounds & Weather permitting).
- All games will require a coin flip to establish home team. Winner (home team) also puts down the bases.
- Managers must use the Web site to submit scores.
- New locks on equipment boxes this year. Please return the old keys. New keys will be issued at Managers meeting.
- Golf tournament to be played on October 21st in conjunction with league banquet
- We will be using its social media feeds much more this year so please follow us on Facebook and on our new Instagram account and our Twitter account. In 2017 teams that are short players and need subs will be using social media to get the word out on game day.